Why dance with us?
1. SMALL CLASS SIZES - An important thing to look at when choosing a studio is the class size. Smaller class sizes assure a good instructor-student relationship. This gives the instructor a better chance to recognize the students' abilities, and gives the student more opportunity to improve to his or her capabilities. The dance studio limits class sizes and insures better teacher-student ratios.
2. QUALIFIED TEACHERS - Not all good dancers are good teachers. That "former Blazer Dancer," or "former St. Petersburg Ballet dancer" may not have the patience or understanding to pass on what they have learned. Our teaching staff is highly qualified teachers who have been educated in the realm of dance and have had experience in teaching as well as in dancing.
3. CUSTOMER SERVICE - Often when you call a dance studio it is hard to get to speak to a person. You leave a message, or two, or more before hearing back from some one.
At the Dance Studio, you will experience one of two things. You will speak directly to a knowledgeable staff member immediately, or will receive a return phone call within 24 hours of your original call.
4. GREAT LEARNING ENVIRONMENT - Our studio provides an optimal learning environment. We have an entire wall of full-length mirrors in the front of the studio. The other three sides are lined with barres for ballet technique. Since parents leave the studio during classes, the potential distraction caused by extra people in the classroom is alleviated. Also, during the class, the teacher is focused on teaching. There are no added responsibilities such as answering the phone or dealing with customer service. All this maximizes the positive experiences in the classroom.
5. *EXTRAS* BONUSES* FUN STUFF* - What, you mean there's more!? There are no recital fees at The Dance & Fitness Studio. We provide all the costumes for performances and parents get two free tickets to the spring recital.